Subject: Text-size

Hi cgmo-webcgm,

  If I recall correctly, we agreed to rename 'character-height' to
  'text-size', correct?

  I see three tests that need to be updated since they are still using
  'character-height', they are:

  StyleProperties-aps; StyleProperties-picture and xcf-styles.

  I'll change xcf-styles, since I wrote test. StyleProperties-??? need
  to be updated as well... Stuart are you the author of these tests?

  I know Lofton is looking to get the implementation matrices from
  vendors this week, but I'd like to get this issue addressed before
  the matrix is published. I'll update xcf-styles today.

 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com