Subject: Board Action on OASIS-W3C collaboration

All,

The bad news:  there was opposition within the OASIS Board, and there will
be lots more pitfalls and details to be worked out.

The good news:  we did clear the first hurdle, with the OASIS Board
approving submission to W3C for synchronous processing.  Now both OASIS and
W3C have approved, *in principle*.  (Details tbd.)