Subject: Timing for defects processing

All --

Whatever we decide about NUBS/NURBS in WebCGM 2.0, the CGM:1999 defects
need to be fixed.

Here is Dick Puk's reply to my inquiry (he is SC24/WG6 Chair).  I wrote
back and told him there could be one additional, related defect (our #3
topic, which dialog I haven't had time to review yet.)  Therefore requested
that he hold till we make that determination.