Subject: Implementing exceptions in IE

Hi cgmo-webcgm,

  For those working with an IE control...

  I'm having some problems implementing the exception handling as
  specified.

  The problematic part is the ECMAScript binding:
  Object WebCGMException
    The WebCGMException object has the following properties:
        code
            This property is of type Number.

  My lack of MFC knowledge is preventing me from throwing an object
  with the 'code' property. If some of the vendors have managed this,
  I wouldn't mind a pointer to some documentation (please).

  Throwing a CException is relatively easy, but that object doesn't
  have the interface we have specified in our DOM. This is still
  useful to script writers as they can catch exceptions and get error
  messages, but the 'code' values cannot be access.

  Kind regards,

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com