Subject: IPR mode

I have initiated the process to adopt RF on Limited Terms as the IPR
mode for the WebCGM TC.  A ballot should open soon.  We need at least
50% of the membership to vote and there can be no negative votes in
order for it to pass.

This also starts the clock on the 3 of us (Boeing, Airbus, and MOD UK)
who haven't signed the membership agreement yet.  I should have the
Boeing agreement signed shortly.  Franck?  Andrew?

Thx...Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com