Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Review WebCGM-CD2 Ch 5

All --

I have gone through Don's comments on Chapter 5.  There are nine comments
in the table of the word document.  Here are my suggested dispositions...

Comments #2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9:  editorial fixes exactly as Don suggested.

1st comment:
----------
about 5.3, 3rd arabic-numbered list, item #4, 1st bullet.

Don suggest to replace the unclear phrase,
" the companion file has to contain all the links to take part of the
'linkuri'"
with,
"the companion file has to contain all the links for the 'linkuri' of the
target APS."

I agree that the language is unclear, but suggest instead:

Replace the whole bullet,
"If one or more 'linkuri' attribute(s) exists on the parent element, they
are deleted. (i.e., it is not possible to add links to already existing
links, the companion file has to contain all the links to take part of the
'linkuri' APS attribute)."
with,
"If one or more 'linkuri' attribute(s) already exist on the parent element,
they are all deleted and replaced with the corresponding set of 'linkuri's
from the XCF.  It is not possible to add links from the XCF to already
existing links."

6th comment:
I suggest to leave [0-9a-f] as is:  it is Regular Expression syntax and is
commonly used (e.g., in "HTML 4.01").  Actually, because it is
case-insensitive, it ought to be:  [0-9a-fA-F].

8th comment:
I changed the sentence to read, "For example, on the element
'foo:someElement', returns the URI of the (xmlns) namespace declaration
that associates the prefix 'foo' with the namespace."