Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Rough notes from telecon...

At 08:56 AM 10/5/2005 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>My "rough" notes...

Thanks, I'll review 'em.  One comment embedded.

>I proposed a 7:00 AM telecon for THURSDAY, Oct 13th.

Pacific, right?

>If that's
>agreeable with you I'll set it up.

Yes, it's agreeable with me.  Can a majority attend?  Who would not attend?

>===== Since 9/21 telecon =====
>[...]
>Rob ch.3 review, editorial, plus several discussion questions
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00039.html
>Defer until Rob has a chance to respond

Actually, some/most of the QUESTIONs are for everyone -- so (everyone) have
a look and voice your opinions -- and one of them is directed at Benoit
(proposed modification of an example he wrote).