Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Chapter 3 review

At 04:20 PM 10/5/2005 -0400, Benoit Bezaire wrote:
Hi Robert,

Good catch on "application/ecmascript" instead of
"text/ecmascript".

This is a change that should be made everywhere (i.e., spec and
testsuite :|

In a quick check, all DOM tests that I looked at have

<script language="javascript"> ,

not either of the forms

<script type="application/ecmascript"> (correct)
<script type="text/ecmascript"> (incorrect).

So at some point we need to do a uniform fix for all the DOM tests.  (We also need to talk about when/how to make the tests public, as well as the implementation matrix.)