Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] RE: Character Repertoire question

At 03:28 PM 10/6/2005 -0600, Robert Orosz wrote:
>Lofton,
>
>One more thought.  Since section 3.3 of the WebCGM spec is informative
>rather than normative, shouldn't the normative sections of WebCGM 2.0 be
>"scrubbed" of any references to section 3.3?
>
>An example would be the last sentence in T.15.9 of the PPF.

Good catch.

Indeed, if it is a "normative reference", then it should be changed.  I.e.,
it can't say, "see 3.3 for the exact content model."  Any instances of this
need to be changed to point at the proper normative bits.

Informative reference is okay, e.g., "see 3.3 for an illustration / example
of ..blah.."

-Lofton.