Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Last Call re: ATTN: implementors especially -- Forrest, Ulrich

Do we need a telecon tomorrow to resolve this?  I have not set one up, but can  if we need one.  Franck and I are in meetings, so we couldn't make it, but you guys to hash it out.

Thx...Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 11:24 AM
To: Benoit Bezaire; cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

Implementors!!!

Going once, going twice, ...

Dieter put out the call for you (esp. Forrest, Ulrich) to confirm that his proposed changes to the text are okay.  The proposed changes correct an alleged omission of prior agreed stuff.  Benoit agrees with the changes.

No one else responded.  Therefore they must be okay, and we will put them into the text.

[Btw, "users" can opine as well, but I'm particularly interested in what implementors have done.]

-Lofton.