Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Errors in XCF DTD?

Hi folks,

  Not quite. I'm not set up to try to validate everyone's schemas, make sure their fragments are well-formed, and that there aren't
any typos (which would result in valid but incorrect xml). The TC Process states that all schemas, instances and fragments must be
well-formed/valid and we leave it to the TC to ensure and certify that is the case. If you're happy, I'm happy ;-)

Mary