Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] 2nd CALL -- assignments desperately needed

I will have time to work on my assignments tomorrow.

Regards
Ulrich

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2005 17:24
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks to Stuart and Forrest, the status is now ...

>WebCGMException - Stuart  [DONE]
>GetWebCGMDocument - Dieter  [MOOT]
>WebCGMMetafile - Forrest  [DONE]
>WebCGMNode - Benoit
>WebCGMPicture  - Benoit   [DONE]
>WebCGMAppStructure - Don
>WebCGMNodeList - Stuart  [DONE]
>WebCGMAttr - Forrest   (in progress?)
>WebCGMEventListener - Ulrich
>WebCGMEvent - Ulrich

Please do your assignment, or volunteer to do one of the undone ones.  If
you're not on the volunteers list, you can still do it!

If you're going to volunteer, please indicate -- reply to TC list -- which
one you're going to work on, so we don't get duplication.

24 hours till text freeze,