Subject: re: [cgmo-webcgm] assignments desperately needed [msg 1 of 2]

Lofton,

WebCGMAppStructure:

"This simple example shows how to use a method of the WebCGMAppStructure
interface from HTML & ECMAScript. In a WebCGM-DOM enabled browser,
execution of this HTML-ECMAScript code should display "Layer name is fleet" ".

Regards,
Don.

  > All --

  > These were assigned two weeks ago, with a short deadline (10 days
  > ago).  Here are the results:

  > WebCGMException - Stuart  [DONE]
  > GetWebCGMDocument - Dieter  [MOOT]
  > WebCGMMetafile - Forrest
  > WebCGMNode - Benoit
  > WebCGMPicture  - Benoit   [DONE]
  > WebCGMAppStructure - Don
  > WebCGMNodeList - Stuart  [DONE]
  > WebCGMAttr - Forrest
  > WebCGMEventListener - Ulrich
  > WebCGMEvent - Ulrich

  > These are needed by mid-day Thursday if they are to go into final CS review   > text.  They are *not* difficult -- you already wrote the related tests and
  > just have to excerpt them.

  > It is a much better document with them included.  Unzip the attached and
  > look at 5.7.1, 5.7.5, and 5.7.7 (in WebCGM20-DOM.html) -- how slick is it
  > to be able to execute the example in the document?  But we *will* go
  > forward with (correct but inferior) document if I don't get them.

  > If you're not an assignee, and you're willing to volunteer and hour or so,
  > please do it!  (And reply to list.)

  > -Lofton.

  > p.s.  Next message is an ideal example of the submission you should make to
  >  me.

  > -- NextPart --
  > Attached File: \\barley\apps\goldmine\MailBox\Attach\ch5-ed-20051025.zip

ex_AppStructure.cgm

Title: Example, WebCGMAppStructure interface
Example, WebCGMAppStructure interface