Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Just some typos

At 04:04 PM 11/1/2005 -0800, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>My review of WebCGM 1.0 - 10/27 version - typos.

3 comments/questions...

"Notices - first para, change implementors to implementers"  -- I have one
spell checker (Amaya) that accepts both.  I have another (Eudora) that
rejects both.  Anyone know about this word?

"...WebCGMString... vs WebCGMstring kind of stuff" -- I found two
occurrences of "WebCGMstring" and changed to "WebCGMString".

"T20.34 COLOUR TABLE model profile entry, should Greyscale be
Grayscale?"  CGM:1999 says "grayscale" for the entry for MetDesc, and this
is the only normative usage -- the value in the ColourClass
substring.  Therefore I changed any occurrences of "grey" to "gray" (all
such occurrences are editorial, occurring in prose references to the value
selected by the MetDesc parameter value.)