Subject: Re: Licensing of OpenCGM Library

Hello Mr. Burgoyne,

I have taken the liberty to copy the CGM Open WebCGM Technical Committee on
this reply.  The WebCGM TC membership includes a number of implementers of
high-quality CGM software.

At this time, there is no publicly available or open source "OpenCGM
library".  However, this message will likely put you in touch with people
who can help satisfy your CGM library needs.

Best Regards,
-Lofton Henderson.