Subject: Fwd: RE: RE: Defect against ISO/IEC 8632

All --

As you will see (below), there is a slight delay in completing the formalities of the NURBS defect.  ITTF determined that there did need to be a SC24 ballot on record.  It will be pure formality, I'm confident.

Subject: RE: RE: Defect against ISO/IEC 8632
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:11:30 -0000
From: "Jose Alcorta" <Jose.Alcorta@BSI-GLOBAL.COM>
To: "Lofton Henderson" <lofton@rockynet.com>,
        "Richard F. Puk" <puk@igraphics.com>

Dear All,

Finally, I clarified the process with ITTF. It seems that in order to proceed with the Technical Corrigendum we need the approval from SC 24 (and JTC1 in parallel); after that s been granted, I will inform ITTF editors to prepare a technical corrigendum based on the defect report. I m initiating a ballot within SC 24 today (and requesting JTC 1 to do the same) that will close on 31 Jan 2006. At that point, I will instruct ITTF hoping the matter is closed.

I know it will take a little longer to complete that action but I hope it s OK.

Regards
José