Subject: Two typos in CS text

Lofton,

I found a couple of typos in the CS text.  These are from my comments on the
ballot.

4.2.3 DOCTYPE example is incorrect. The path to the DTD is incorrect. It is
listed as:

... /webcgm/2.0/webcgm20.dtd

It should be:

... /webcgm/v2.0/webcgm20.dtd (as in the system identifier).

T.19.29 in the PPF has compression type 2 listed both as allowed and
deprecated, it should be deprecated only,

Rob