Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Two typos in CS text

Thanks Rob.  Dave will add these to the post-CS bug list.

As a point of information, I fixed the first one but left the second one
for later.  Rationale:  the driving motive behind the present CS text
update is to fix broken links.  The first one fits within that scope -- an
incorrectly specified URI (the System Identifier) to find the WebCGM 2.0
DTD on the OASIS Web site (even tho' it is not actually a hyperlink).

Btw, with Mary's permission, I also converted Ch.4 from HTML4 to XHTML 1.0
transitional, and validated it with the W3C HTML Validator (which allows
you to 'Browse' for the files to validate on your local computer).  I
noticed during the telecon today that its DOCTYPE was HTML4, and had never
noticed that before, even though I previously validated it (to HTML4,
obviously).

-Lofton.