Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Proposed W3C submission: form of OASIS Committee Specification

Noting one item that needs completion:
  "[NEEDS URI FOR FINAL LOCATION OF SUBMISSION ON OASIS SITE]"

It doesn't really matter to me where it goes.  Presumably we want something
better than a Kavi archive location.  So one option might be a "submission"
sub-directory under the OASIS CS text location:

  http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.0/submission/ .

Again, I don't feel strongly, if you have another preference.

(Note.  I assume that you have write permission on the OASIS site.  If not,
please note that webmaster Sharon is about to take some time off.)