Subject: product directory review -- viewers, editors

I have started to take a look at the product pages:
[1] http://www.cgmopen.org/webcgm/products.html

Below, I just checked links and other really basic stuff.  You can see that
some fixes are in order.  Vendors, please fix it at your end if
appropriate, or send me fixes for the CGMO Web site.

This is just a really basic look.  While looking at it, it suggested some
additional actions that we will need to look at in the future:

-- for the queue:  vendors verify / certify correctness of ICS info for
current product versions, update if necessary.
-- full test-by-test results page (ICS) on 1.0 tests, for W3C?
-- careful review of 1.0 tests, to be sure they're all still appropriate to
carry the 2.0 label (some "dynamic" aren't -- objBehaviors)
-- what to do about product differentiation, 1.0 vs. 2.0, to upgrade these
pages in the future?
-- etc.

Viewers & Printers
==========
[2] http://www.cgmopen.org/webcgm/viewers.html

Corel -- ActiveCGM:  *** REMOVE? ***

Ematek -- MetaWeb:  okay.

Itedo -- IsoView4:  okay

Itedo -- IsoView WebCGM:  okay

SDI -- SDI Printmaster:  *** BROKEN *** product link;  ICS okay.

SDI -- SDI WinViewPro:  *** BROKEN *** product link;  ICS okay.

SDI -- SDI NetView:  *** BROKEN *** product link;  ICS okay.

SDI -- CGM Office:  *** BROKEN *** product link;  ICS okay.

LST -- WebView CGM free:  okay (product name?)

LST -- WebView CGM pro:  okay (product name?)

LST -- Pocket PC CGM Viewer:  okay

LST -- Network Printing System:  okay

LST -- CGM PlotLite:  okay

Editors
==========
[3] http://www.cgmopen.org/webcgm/editors.html

Note.  Is the generator-support table truncated, for all products (e.g.,
look at "attributes" section)?  I.e., maybe the template/proforma was wrong?

LST -- CGM LiveEdit:  okay

LST -- CGM Studio:  okay

Itedo -- IsoDraw6:  okay

Itedo -- IsoDraw6 CADprocess

Corel -- ActiveCGM Author:  *** REMOVE? ***

Auto-Trol -- Tech Illustrator:  okay.  (Product link doesn't go to product,
but redundantly to Auto-trol home page -- okay?)

Auto-Trol -- WebCGM Author Tool:  okay.  (Ditto.)

SDI -- SDI Montage Edit:  *** BROKEN *** product link;  ICS okay.

SDI -- SDI CGM Editor:  *** BROKEN *** product link;  ICS okay.

All for now,