Subject: WebCGM 1.0 TS, Release 1.1

All,

I just noticed that the WebCGM 1.0 test suite that you can get from the
CGMO web site is Release 1.0.  There is a Release 1.1, which I produced
under contract from NIST, which apparently never got uploaded to the Web
site (or got wiped out and reverted to Release 1.0).

I just put it on the FTP site:
WebCgmTS-release11-20021029.zip

The main features:
1.) *Traceability* : each test has links back to the test assertions and
the part of the WebCGM spec upon which it is based.
2.) a rudimentary Help page;

#1 is important.  It is considered to be a fundamental attribute of a
properly built test suite.  We mentioned this at the last telecon, in
passing, as a refinement that needs to be made on the 2.0 tests.

Any case, the tests in Rel-1.1 should be the same as those in Rel-1.0 -- I
don't recall making modifications or corrections to the tests themselves
(but can't rule it out, until I find and read my 2002 NIST
activity/delivery reports).