Subject: two new static tests added

Two new static tests have been added to the FTP site:  transp01 and
NURBS01.  Thanks to Dave for providing the raw originals (transp01 from
ATA, and NURBS01 from Bogart).  I used a variety of tools (convert and
MetaWiz) to rework them somewhat.

The files are:

transp01.htm
transp01.cgm
transp01.png

NURBS01.htm
NURBS01.cgm
NURBS01.png

A note about the PNG files.  The present versions may look a little
fuzzy.  This is because I have sometimes had to resize the image(s), in
Adobe ImageReady.  Using bicubic spline resampling, some fuzziness
occurs.  This for example makes the white dashed line across the black look
gray in transp01.  (If I didn't resize smoothly, then the browser does it
and gives ugly, nearest-neighbor-resampling artifacts.)

A note about transp01.  Note that I just added the documentation box for
WebCGM, leaving the box for ATA there -- the file passes both profiles.  Is
this okay (it gives credit to ATA, basically), or should we delete the ATA box?

We can sort out these details later, after we get all the basic correct tests.

Comments?

Btw, Dave also sent a raw NURBS02 test.  It is a real tech-illustration
type of picture -- a landing gear -- but is about 350K.  Do we want it in
the test suite?