Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] test suite questions

Hi Benoit, and everyone --

At 11:04 AM 2/6/2006 -0500, Benoit Bezaire wrote:
>[...]
>My point was that we have already enough work as is (and progress is being
>made at a very slow pace). So lets prioritize...

Just to make sure I'm understanding... I *think* we have all of the tests
that we have specified that we want, except for about 3 -- (static)
Interpolated Interior, (static) Text on path, (DOM) WebCGM Metafile (which
is thought to be done, but seems to have gone missing.)

To that I might add:  2 more unicode (Japanese and Chinese), exercising the
old CSL tail.  (Technically, these are 1.0 tests.  Indeed, unicode should
have been tested in 1.0, and the only difference is the correction of the
CSL tail between 1.0 and 2.0.)

Is this an accurate assessment?  Does anyone know of any others that we
really ought to have, for a basic breadth-first TS for 2.0?

Then there is some work to improve some tests:  the unicode tests need a
little more info in their Font Properties elements; and a bunch of the 1.0
Dynamic tests need minor revisions (as I specified earlier).

So ... as far as content of the test suite, we really pretty nearly have
what we need, right?  And I have been a little lackadaisical about revising
the 1.0 Dynamic tests (didn't seem urgent), but will start on it now, since
I have nothing else to work on.