Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] 1.0 tests modified for 2.0

Lofton,

I can see your point, however

- we considered the 1.0 "default" behavior (full+highlight) to be a flaw
- we considered zoom+highlight the much more logical thing to do if
  navigation to an object is desired

BTW, IsoView NEVER did it "right", we always used zoom+highlight. This is
certainly not a reason to do it this way, however, given the widespread
use of our viewer not too many customers will be surprised by a change
as described, just the opposite: if we would change the IsoView behavior,
it would certainly puzzle our users, as they would loose the only way
to navigate to an object if no explicit viewcontext attr is defined on the
objects.

Dieter