Subject: more 1.0 tests modified for 2.0

On FTS:  webcgm20-ts-20060227.zip

I continue modifying the 1.0 (rel-1.1) dynamic tests, for 2.0 correctness,
according to the assessment I sent a while ago.  I will keep doing this,
and periodically put up new zip files.

In this batch, the changed tests are:
* fragment-fiveForms-BE-03
* otherAPS-para-BE-01
* otherAPS-para-BE-02

In the first batch,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200602/msg00010.html ,
the changed tests were:
* linking-selectID-BE-05
* linking-selectName-BE-06
* linking-anyURI-BE-07

You can view the tests by opening the IntroPage.html and navigating from there.