Subject: new implementation matrix

Vendors, see first part; All, see second part:

Vendors (Don, Dieter, Forrest, Rob, Ulrich) --

Here is a new version of the matrix:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/download.php/16967/matrix.html

I fixed the omitted static tests -- transp01, NURBS01, NURBS02, and
restored Don's status on  the static tests.

Also, I have added (on FTP as well) the full suite of Chinese tests (they
all have full Font Properties information now):

utf16-chinese-v10
utf16-chinese-v20
utf8-chinese-v10
utf8-chinese-v20

ACTION:  All vendors please check and let me know about the newly-listed
static tests.  (And any other status changes, e.g., on CGM_Metafile.)  I
have taken the liberty to update Itedo & SDI, who were involved with the
unicode tests.  (Please correct me if I have any of it wrong.)

All --

QUESTION.  We now have utf16-japanese-v10.  I'm thinking that we don't need
to duplicate that test in all 4 flavors, because the flavors should be
adequately tested with the Chinese suite.  So maybe just one flavor of
(this) japanese test would suffice, utf16-japanese-v20.  What do you
think?  (I don't mind adding 'em all -- it's not that much work, but does
it test anything new and useful?)