Subject: vendors -- about your matrix entries

Benoit, Forrest, Don, Ulrich --

At the Wednesday telecon, everyone agreed to check their matrix entries [1]
and by Friday (last) to give me "okay" or updates.  No one but Rob has done
it yet.

Some particular attention might be needed to NURBS01, for which I entered a
couple of "Ok" results (and I know at least one of those is wrong.)

Thanks,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16967/matrix.html