Subject: Re[3]: [cgmo-webcgm] Issue CL-c2: Can a WebCGM 2.0 picture link to a multi-picture

Hi Lofton,

We did decide not to change the EBNF. I don't feel like searching all
the minutes for that resolution though. It was agreed upon so that
_most_ 1.0 files could be handled easily by a 2.0 viewer.

I personally have no objections for removing the picseqno=1
restriction to make this problem go away. Others have to express their
opinion though.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.