Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Issue CL-d4: Overlaying a picture

At 05:13 PM 3/23/2006 -0500, Benoit Bezaire wrote:
>Link:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/download.php/17342/CL-comments.html#CL-d4
>
>Where is 'TRANSPARENT' defined? I can't find it.

Good catch!  I have no idea what that is.  It is not in 1.0.  I have a
feeling that it was an idea in 1.0, that was dropped, and this text never
got updated.

Does anyone remember anythink about TRANSPARENT ('param' sub-element of
'object' element)?

Btw, before the spec goes to LC (if indeed it ever gets into a W3C WG), we
should hyperlink thinks like "the registered Alpha-transparency ESCAPE
element" ought to be hyperlinked to the ISO Registry item.