Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] NURB test

Hi Dave,

At 02:27 PM 4/4/2006 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>Here is the new NURB test with a red circle and an overlaying NURB
>approximation.  I did hear from Rob and he agrees that the circle is the
>correct interpreteation.

Thanks, this is an improvement, having the reference circle drawn as well
as the NURBS.  I think we might want to tune the style a little bit.  At
first, I couldn't see the black NURBS curve in the PNG reference image, and
only saw it when I zoomed the CGM in a viewer.

Maybe we could work with dashed lines or something (either on the NURBS or
on the circle)?  E.g., a black dashed NURBS on top of the solid red circle,
both with the same line width?