Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] SF unicode test

All (& esp. Dieter) --

I'm glad everyone agrees -- the test should be simplified.

Did I hear Dieter volunteer to make a simpler test (than the attachment to
original message)?  It would focuses more tightly on the
unicode-in-SF-linking (object id and fragment) bits.  We could either have
one test (apsid/objid), or two (one by id, one by name).

Ultimately, we could even consider the original (elegant) attachment as a
third test, but I think we should minimally have simpler ones as well, that
will make it easier to diagnose cause of failure.

Thanks,
-Lofton.