Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Updated NURBS test

At 03:35 PM 4/9/2006 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>I modified the NURBS to be a little more visibly understandable.
>
>Lofton...if this looks ok, can you put it up?

Okay, thanks.  I changed the test so that the frame and the legend block
are solid line, instead of dashed.

Uploaded 3 new/changed files:

NURBS01.cgm
NURBS01.png
NURBS01.htm

I still think it's a little hard to see in the reference image, the black
NURBS overlaid on dark-red circle.  I augmented the statement (in the HTML)
under the picture.  Thoughts?

Question (ALL):  Instead of the overlaid colored-dashed style, should we
perhaps consider something like some of the static 1.0 tests do
(e.g.,    ):  a thin drawn NURBS with thin reference X's that it must pass
through (maybe 8-16 reference X's).  Thoughts?

-Lofton.

ARCTST01.png