Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Potential table 3.1.2.7

Stuart,

one comment:
The first entry in the table lists an object behavior "without picterm".
Please note that some forms of the fragment require the full fragment,
i.e. picterm.objterm.
So I suggest to change the wording of that entry to something like
"picBehavior
will be ignored".

Also, for valid WebCGM 1.0 files as well as any cascaded multi-picture
files,
the picterm might point to another picture in the same file, which should be
legal.

Dieter