Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Issue: 5.7.3 Interface WebCGMMetafile - attribute src

In those cases where the picBehavior doesn't make sense,
shouldn't we rather simply say that this part is ignored
by the recipient?

Example:
an <a href=...> element on an HTML page contains a picBehavior
where it shouldn't. How do we test for compliance?
The test can only be that the viewer does whatever is the
intended behavior, which is to ignore whatever is there.
This would also cover the cases where picTerm is required because
a full fragment is required.

Thoughts?

Dieter