Subject: Initial demo posting of 2.0 Test Suite

All --

Below attached, you will find the set of URIs that illustrate how we intend
to publish versions of the WebCGM 2.0 test suite.  We will still develop on
the FTP site, and will periodically make stable versions (no known errors
or test challenges) public in this manner.

Thanks to Mary and Robin (who are on this TC list) for their patience in
helping to sort this out.

-Lofton.