Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] proposed changes before LC review

All --

We also need to make sure our list is complete!  For example, this thread ,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200604/msg00089.html ,
leads to a needed correction in the DOM chapter and ECMAscript chapter.

If you are aware of any other omissions, please point them out (to the list).

-Lofton.