Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - WebCGM TC telecon minutes 20060510 (WebCGM_TC_Telecon_20060510.pdf) uploaded

Good summary of the W3C stuff.  I'm sure everyone understood, but s/txt for
html/txt or html/.

When people have a look at the Guide, one of the most interesting tools
(new to me also, altho' I've seen it used in SVG) is "Tracker".  For
example, SVG takes minutes live on IRC, and I know that Tracker
automatically extracts issues and action items (plus there is a tool that
then publishes the minutes as HTML from the IRC log), and manages them
later (I think).  Tracker is alleged to work with IRC, email, etc.

A Clarification:  "Stuart will look at these two examples and determine if
there is a problem and check with test owners to confirm  complete by May
15".  In fact, we know there is a problem with at least one and probably
both.  The point is not to check with "test owners", but to check with the
three vendors who claim to pass the WebCGM_Event test -- Itedo, Larson,
Ematek.  The code of the two examples is derived from the WebCGM_Event
test.  Those who pass the test ought to be able to quickly advise what is
the correct code to replace the existing (wrong) var declaration.

-Lofton.