Subject: about proposed-changes-d1.zip

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18131/proposed-changes-d1.zip

Unzip it to a directory.  Then browse proposed-changes-local.html.  This is
what I suggest for the proposed-changes document that the TC will offer to
the WG.  You will notice that its format relies heavily on archive
pointers, links to the Submission (original text), and links to an edited
version of the latter to illustrate the proposed change.

This is now done for all items in the tracking matrix except:

1.) an outstanding AI to clarify/finish the "object onload parameter" item
(SG/BB)
2.) an AI to fix the 5.7.9 & 5.7.10 examples (SG/BB,DL,UL).

These will be added as "Proposed change 09" and "...10" when the AI are
finished by their owners (Monday?)

Note also that I found another missed issue in the email archives (not in
tracking matrix) -- see Proposed change 08.  After looking at the long
thread, I concluded that Ben's suggested replacement text to that paragraph
fixed the problem (except for one omitted sentence), and in fact all the
cases that Dieter and I were haggling about are now covered with an
appropriate statement.  If anyone thinks there is another place that isn't
fixed and needs it, please comment specifically.

We need to add -09 and -10, but otherwise the Tracking Matrix items are
ready for TC review, comment, endorsement.

I will start adding the CL items to the document now.

-Lofton.