Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - proposed-changes-d2.zip uploaded

Public
URI:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18278/proposed-changes-d2.zip

Unzip into a directory, and browse proposed-changes-local.html.

I applied changes per 5/17 telecon.  This is pretty much finished now.  We
will approve (or not) its forwarding to the new WebCGM WG at the 5/24
telecon.  That is the drop-dead for substantive comments and changes (will
entertain editorials right up till actual submission).  Please send any
comment to TC list in advance of 5/24.

I think this version addresses all CL comments, and all other
issues/errors, except:

1.) I haven't made the URI->IRI change yet (globally).  It requires looking
at each instance and deciding whether it should be URI or IRI.

2.) CL-c10 is still pending:  Ben's fine analysis finally shows what the
problem is.  The solution is not quite as obvious.  We could just go "as
SVG", but I think that will introduce a couple of small details that people
might not like.  "Per slightly modified SVG" is my current thinking.  I am
composing some thoughts and will send them.  It might be a good discussion
topic for 5/24.

If anyone notices any omissions -- things that ought to be in
proposed-changes but are not -- point them out please.

(Btw, if you are observant, you will notice a couple things in
Appendices/Change Log that are not in proposed-changes.  That is intention
for small, purely editorial (e.g. typo) things noticed by editor or others.)

-Lofton.