Subject: re: [cgmo-webcgm] AppStructure-interactivity test

Stuart,

I believe the first test, Done onload, should return nulls also
because there are no "interactivity" attributes in the CGM.

The first test should look like this.

		var i = gr.getAppStructureAttr("interactivity");
		var i2 = gr2.getAppStructureAttr("interactivity"); // TBD: non-interactive
		{
		  result.firstChild.nodeValue = "Passed!";

Regards,
Don.