Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] W3C and WebCGM TC Submission

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your email, clarifying the distinction between two possible
methods of "contributing errata" to the W3C WebCGM WG, and their associated
OASIS-related process implications.  We have now sorted it out, after some
initial confusion.

To summarize... The WebCGM TC has not and will not make any external
proposals or contributions to anyone.  Nor will the OASIS rep to the W3C
WebCGM WG.  Any proposals or contributions on the topic will come from some
other WG member, per your second method (below).

Best regards,
-Lofton.