Subject: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] Highlight test

I'm not so sure about this. After a quick look at our implementation,
I don't believe highlight is implemented as an Style Property.

As far as I can see, we agreed that highlighting is a 2 state system;
on or off (i.e., the API has two states: true or false). If we wanted
a Style Property like behavior we need three states (true, false,
inherit).

So in that particular test file, the code is trying to remove a
highlight which was never implicitly set.

I also think that the DOM behavior and the Object behavior should
match. I don't see anything with regards to inheritance of
highlighting in the object behavior section:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.0/WebCGM20-IC.html#webcgm_3_1_2_4

I'm not convinced there's a need to have highlight behave like a Style
Property... Those are my thoughts, feel free to comment.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.