Subject: Re[4]: [cgmo-webcgm] Highlight test

No confusion at all. Your question is quite valid! Sorry for being a
slacker and not getting back to you sooner.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.