Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Reminder - Telecon Wed, July 12

I think the topic of "post-Clearwater follow up" should be added:

For example, I have to write the Q2 MS report, and ... what can I say about
Clearwater results?  Is there a written report or even a summarizing email?

For example, what is the status of the technical program and the marketing
program that we sketched out at Clearwater?

For example, what is the status of our interactions with OASIS CEO and
Board, since Clearwater, about the "fiscal relief" measures that we
petitioned for and discussed at Clearwater?

-Lofton.