Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] CGM Open telecon

 The transparency tests are ready, but I need to do one final thing to
do to the files.  Unfortunately it is something I have to do by doing a
binary edit of the file because the conversion tool doesn't support all
the elements correctly.  I need to get back to my office (Monday, the
17th) to get access to by unix box to do the editing.  I've never been
able to get bed running on my PC.

The same is true for the text on path test w.r.t. binary editing, but I
also need to do some more research in how the element actually works.

Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:33 AM
To: Cruikshank, David W
Cc: CGM Open WebCGM TC

At 03:13 PM 7/11/2006 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>Regrets...I may be able to join for a while later, but I'm in meetings
>off-site all week.

Can you please give us an update on your test suite action items?  Your
remaining TS action items have been open since mid-March, as I see by
going backwards through the telecon agendas.  They must be finished,
immediately
-- we are pretty much out of time for releasing the TS. If you can't
finish them, then they should be reassigned.