Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Picture Highlight test now on FTP site.

Great!

All... please have a look at the test and see if you think it is correct now.

Implementors... please give me a status on the test (pass, fail(date), or
fail(indef)).

Stuart...  I'm curious about something.  How did the three files get the
date of 7/26/2005?  At first I couldn't find them because I did
sort-by-date.  (I looked at the files and they do seem to be the current,
correct test, including the metadata header.)

Thanks,
-Lofton.