Subject: Test owners

Hello,

I have long overdue action item to match up the names of the
original creators to the tests in the test suite.

To the best of my knowledge the following is correct.  If
I have made any mistakes please let me know.

AppAttContent			Forrest
AppStructure-interactivity	Benoit Bezaire
AppStructure-layerdesc		Don
AppStructure-layername		Don
AppStructure-linkuri		Frank
AppStructure-name			Frank
AppStructure-region		Lofton Henderson
AppStructure-screentip		Forrest
AppStructure-viewcontext	Lofton Henderson
AppStructure-visibility		Benoit
AppStructure-visibility2	Benoit
CGM_Metafile			Ulrich
NUBS01				Rob Orosz
NUBS02				Rob Orosz
NURBS01				David Cruikshank
NURBS02				Lofton Henderson
Node-aps				Benoit
Node-attr				Benoit
Node-metadata			Benoit
Node-ns				Benoit
Node-pict				Ulrich
Node-text-2nd			Lofton Henderson
Node-text				Lofton Henderson
NodeList				Stuart Galt
Picture-highlight			Stuart Galt
StyleProperties-aps		Stuart Galt
StyleProperties-picture		Stuart Galt
StyleProperty-inherit		Stuart Galt
WebCGM_Event			Ulrich
gr-interactivity			Benoit
object_behaviors			Ralf Berger
region_clip				Forrest
utf16-chinese-v10			Lofton Henderson
utf16-chinese-v20			Lofton Henderson
utf16-japanese-v10		Lofton Henderson
utf16-sf-apsid-01			Lofton Henderson
utf8-chinese-v10			Lofton Henderson
utf8-chinese-v20			Lofton Henderson
xcf-styles				Benoit

Also, please confirm that your implementation still passes
or at least matches the results in the test matrix.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group