Subject: Fwd: static tests

CGMO Implementors --

Forrest has given some valuable feedback about errors in the static test suite.  See his results below.  Does anyone dispute any of these results?  (I'm travelling and won't have time to take a look until Wednesday.)

One other item -- MITRLM01 does not actually have a Line Join element to set 'mitre' style, so an implementation would be correct to use any join style.  I will fix this also.

-Lofton

COLRMD01.cgm PNG image is wrong.

            If you look at this in scope, at byte offset 356 color selection mode is changed from direct to indexed. Because edge color index and text color index have not been set in the file it would default to index 1 which yellow.

COLRMD02.cgm PNG image is wrong

                        Top row of elements should be red.

DGNTST05.cgm PNG image not in zip file, I have attached one.

FIGURE03 .cgm image is wrong

            Left edge on right figure should be dashed

LINECAP02.cgm PNG image is wrong

            All line types are type 1 solid

MITRLM01.cgm png image is wrong for angle of 170 and mitre limit of 0.0

            I am unsure of angle of 170 and default mitre limit, ([two independent implementations] no extension beyond the black line

PATTBL02.cgm PNG image is wrong. PNG image is not honoring the pattern size, but we have problems with this file also.

POLYBZ05.cgm PNG image is too low resolution to validate CGM view (I have attached better image)

COLRMD01.png

COLRMD02.png

DGNTST05.png

FIGURE03.png