Subject: Fwd: Notes on the test suite

All,

Rob sent these notes to me.  Long story short, the js/html harness is out
of date, in about 20 descriptions.

For background, the harness is for static10 only, and was slapped together
by a NIST intern, and I'm afraid I've done a poor job of keeping its
"operator script" descriptions current.  While it is not as nice as
subsequent harnesses, that present subject and reference image
side-by-side, on the other hand it is useful in that it contains a
statement of each Test Purpose, plus the "verdict criteria" for the test.

Some day ... in spare time ... I'll try to get these harness updates
done.  (Might be a good use for long airplane flight.)

-Lofton.