Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] PATTBL02.cgm

Thanks for the analysis and that update, Forrest.

I took a quick look at it and the length of the pattern vectors is 50 in a VDCextent of 1000.  According to that, the pattern size should be such that the width of the picture would fit about 20 repetitions.  It seemed to be in that ballpark.

I was going to look next and see if there was something amiss with orientation of the pattern vectors.  Thanks for saving me that task!

-Lofton.